Monday, July 15, 2013

How about english? :))

Hi blog :))

A thought have been running around i my mind for a while, should i begin blogging in english. The reason why is because I´ve been noticeing that I get quite a few blog views from the states and canada etc.google translate isn´t really the best and most danish understand english. I think it would be to much writing in to languages every time I make a blogpost, I thougt I´d make this in english so you would have a little peak at how it would be like :))

It would really mean a lot to me if you would comment down below what you think, because I don´t really know what to do. <3

well... I tried to make a cool picture but ehh.. it didn´t go so well :))


But thats it for now and I´ll see you later love you!! <3

xoxo Christina :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥