Sunday, September 8, 2013

Beauty wishlist!♥

Hi blog :))

I´m a sucker for online shopping especially beauty items I´ve been eyeing this for a long time but there is so much else I wan´t aswell :((

Why is this stuff not in my arms already!!


Ole henriksen Body oil: I wan´t this because I have so dry skin it´s insane with a lot of lotion in the summer it´s fine but in the winter no matter what i do my legs keep being dry and flaky, I´ve seen so many good reviews, maybe it could be my lifesaver!

NYX matte bronzer: In the summer I find it incredibly beautiful to have a bronzer with shimmers in it and have a goddes bronze glow, but in fall and winter it´s kinda to much. The only bronzer I have is the super shimmery one from gosh it´s gorgeous, but like i said it becomes too much :))

Macadamia Healing oil treatment: Like my legs my hair is super dry all year around, my leave in crem is really good, but i need more intense treatment which I belive this can give me, macadamia product are just amazing♥

Ole henriksen Pick me up face mist: what caught my attention was the description Loaded with Vitamin C, this rejuvenating tonic works to awaken the skin and minimise the appearance of pores. Paraben-free, it helps to oxygenate and brighten the skin. Vitamin C calms, heals and boosts collagen in the skin, whilst Algae extract helps to nourish with vitamins and minerals. Peach extract provides the skin with enzyme exfoliating properties. Finally Blueberry and Blackberry extracts help to oxygenate the skin."

I sounds exactly what my face could need :))

Thats it for now remeber to enter my Give away♥

xoxo Christina♥ 




2 comments:

  1. Uh jeg vil også gerne prøve produkter fra Macadamia :-D

    Knus <3
    www.blogaboutmia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forståeligt har godt nok kun 2 ting der fra men elsker macadamia!!♥

      Delete

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥