Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New in; Macadamia Nourishing leave in cream!♥

Hi blog♥

So my leave in cream finally arrived, whohoo!♥

can´t wait to try it heard it was amazing, and my hair could for sure use something amazing, :))

I bought in on beautybay.com

It smells so lovely even better than the deep repair masque, I´m so in love!♥

I´ll make a review of it some time this month probably in the end, and a review on the vichy eye serum will come up soon!

got some samples aswell the Talika lash conditioning cleancer, it´s not a face cleanser as you might have guessed, but a eyemakeup remover. I have seen so many good reviews on it, hope i like it, and then I got a 30ml shampoo from PeterThomasRoth, think I´ll use it tonight I have way to much shampoo... :))


Thats it for now remeber to enter my Give away♥

xoxo Christina :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥