Friday, September 6, 2013

New in: Moustache Shirt!!

Hi blog :))

so my asos package finally arrived and, let me just tell you I love this shirt to pieces!!

It´s kinda big and long on me but I don´t care I Love It, It´s actually a mens shirt but I just had to have it, first of I can´t get enough stuff with Moustaches they are my obsession♥
Do some of you buy mens clothes sometimes? some of my friends do but this is my first time, but some guy clothes are so cool like are you kidding me!!

the shirt is from new look and is on sale to almost no money halleluja, klick the link :))
Moustache♥♥


Thats it for now remeber to enter my Give away♥

xoxo Christina♥

2 comments:

  1. Hvor er den bare fin! :-)

    Knus Michelle Eckert ♥
    http://giveyourdaycolors.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥