Sunday, October 6, 2013

Asos New in :))

Hi guys :))

Sorry for all the new product spam, but I really want to share this with you and I feel like it would be wired showing you my asos haul like a month after i got it because I didn´t want to spam :))

but I hope you like this, because I really enjoy making these!!♥

But a week ago I believe. I got my asos bag, well I got to try shampoos from batiste asweel but I guees that you have seen that so many times:

But I adore this bag so glad I got it, in the moment when I had to press confirm I did hesitate, but I got it and I love it!!♥ First time I´ll be using it will be tommorow (oct. 5)  because I´ll be going to the mall to get some vitamin B and C from a store called matas they have get 3 pay 2 deal, Oh shit I´ll be shopping again.. nahh lets just say vitamins don´t  count :))


xoxo Christina♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥