Friday, October 25, 2013

Cleanskin eyemask review♥

Hi blog :))

I have another review for you today :)) this is the gold eyemask from cleanskin.dk :))

the eyemasks it self has a jelly feeling and is so comfortable to put on eyes, It is supposed to be brighenting which i find that it is I was quite shocked yesterday after i took it of, let me just say that I dont really have dark undereye cirkels but I wanted to brighten the area to look a little more fresh. but

I was shocked because I could almost draw around it and i would have the shape of the mask, it has faded a bit which I find nice because it looks more natural♥

I love wearing the mask the cool sensation and the soft feeling feels so relaxing♥

I really recomend this eyemask♥

sorry I look so angry in the middle struggling to keep my eyes open in the sun :))♥

xoxo Christina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥