Friday, October 18, 2013

Laushine glow in the dark nailpolish :))

Hi blog

So one of my "partners" that i pair up with once in a while has a new website fashioneyewear.dk/  that has gotten the laushine glow in the dark nailpolish.

The consept seems cool, Like who doesn´t was nailpolish that glows in the dark Since going to gymnasium I´ve been attending quite alot of parties acually there is one tonight but I don´t think I´ll be there kinda need a little break from partying :))

but anyway wouldn´t it be so cool to be on the dancefloor with your glowing nail and all the girls craving you to tell them where you got it I know i do but that with every nailcolor yall know how addicted to nail polish I am and to get the chance to have one that glows in the dark :))

If I could thoose two to try I would take the Blue and the Green ♥



Would you try them if you could??♥

xoxo Christina♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥