Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My wonderfull wenesday!!!♥

Hi blog♥

Today has been a really nice day for me♥

after school my friend kira and I went to town shopped a tiny bit *only got two things* and then we went to cafe caramel to get hot chocolate we talked and talked the time just flew by we are very similar so I really feel like I can open up to her♥

around 03.30 I met my dad on the station after sying bye to kira, where we waited for my mom to pick us up because we where going to pick up our new car!!♥
I'm in love with our car!! *it's a Nissan Qashqai, if you are interested*

drove to a few shops where I got some fruittea mix, cashew nuts that I love but haven't had in almost a year so I'm sitting here treating myself and just ordered some stuff online and everything is just great♥

And I'm really happy today♥


how has your day been?♥

xoxo Christina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥