Thursday, October 10, 2013

New in eyecandy :))♥

Hi babes

as usual I´ve been shopping... it´s a problem but this time I got me some eyecandy :))


- Maybelline Lash stiletto mascara: I remember reading about this a long time ago, not really sure if it was good or bad but it was crazy on sale, so I got it, it is fine one its own but I really like it as a layering mascara.

-Maybelline Brow drama: While my mom was grocery shopping i automatically went to the makeup section, BAD habit I spend to much money on makeup... :)) but I saw this and really wanted to try it and I really like it so far. I´m planning on making some routines, brows, face, mascara just the basics so when i do makeup looks I can just skip these parts :))

-Nivea eyemakeup remover: I was planning on getting the talika makeup remover, but i ran so low on my other one that I had to buy a new one now the talika one would take so long to get here that my other one was long gone so I´ll just get next month :))

Maybelline the rocket mascara: I was so excited to get this fist time I saw it but got it in waterproof by mistake but I really liked it so this time I got it in non waterproof because I like the consistency better and it is easy to remove and I thought I might like this even better :))

but thats it for now I´ll see ya :))

xoxo Christina♥



2 comments:

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥