Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New in: Gosh♥

Hi blog♥

So some time ago I ordered a giftcard with my clubpoints (matas) and It had arrived in a different store than I thought so keept coming to the wrong place until the lady said she would send a text when my card was there, in the meantime I was on my profile and discovered that I went to the wrong store, went to the right one bought some stuff and today I received a text that my card had arrived so I think they have put money on the same card twice because the envelope was open and I think I opend it a few weeks back when I got it the first time, but anyway the point was that I´ve bought 2 things from gosh I´d like to share♥



xoxo Christina♥

2 comments:

  1. Nøj den lak har en lækker farve.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja det synes jeg også, glæder mig til at have den på, overvejer at gøre det I dag :))♥

      Delete

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥