Saturday, October 5, 2013

Tea tree oil!!♥

Hi sweethearts :))

I know i said the parfume was the last one but... I think I have few more :))♥

so tuesday my Tea tree oil arrived at my house! and I´m so excited to see if it works, I´ve heard that it has done wonders for others skin and that is has so many bennefits for the skin. I´ve some small pimples on my cheek that I hate!! They aren´t that visible but they really anoy me and it´s like they never go away, so I hoped my tea tree could work as an overall spot treatment :))

I´ll fill you in with my thoughts♥


xoxo Christina♥

2 comments:

  1. Super fed blog! Jeg elsker dine blog posts (;
    Jeg ville være glad hvis du ville tjekke min blog ud også (;
    http://winslow.bloggersdelight.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hvor er du sød!!♥ kigger forbi med det samme!! :))♥

      Delete

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥