Sunday, November 3, 2013

30 day Blog Journal Challenge: day 3 my favorite movie♥

Hi blog :))

day 3 my favorite movie♥

hmm.. It´s rare that I see a movie more than once or it dependens I could watch harry potter every single day!! Maybe not :))

but my favorite movie that is a hard one, but I belive it must be Silent hill♥ one of the first horror movies I´ve ever seen and I love it!!

It's way better than the trailer!! but if you don't like scary I wouldn't recommend this I don't think it's scary (anymore) I've been watching it since I was 10 :)) But my Friends the girls scream so much that I get really pissed, they ruin my movie. That's why horror movie night is only for the guys and me!! :))♥

what's your favorit movie?

xoxo Christina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥