Monday, November 25, 2013

Gosh by medina smokey eyeshadow pallete in Brown butterflie :))

Hi blog :))

I now think I've usted the pallete enough to give a review :))



Great pigmentation and so easy to apply, smooth fine texture that just glides on the lid, lasts all day, ofcourse ilt didn't look just as great as in the morning but stil so nice. The only thing I'm missing is a mirror, and I'm so pleased that it doesn't have thoose useless little eyesponges!! I just adore these colors so much get a little joy rush when i use it, I always do that with products that I love after first use :))

Overall super product will get some much "love" it will be used plenty!!

Xoxo christina :))

4 comments:

  1. Jeg har selv overvejet at invisterer i medinas make up serie, og synes derfor dette indlæg er super :)
    http://cbycmodeblog.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er da glad for at det hjælper, kan varmt anbefale palleten, elsker den!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det er en fin lille palette :-) Er vild med Medina, så har selv overvejet nogen af lakkerne fra hendes kollektion :-D

    Knus Mia <3
    www.blogaboutmia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe det synes jeg også, den er så skøn!! ♥

      Delete

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥