Thursday, December 10, 2015

Making christmas snacks with my sister♥

Hi blog♥

so as the title says I've been making some Christmas snacks and because I was to lazy to get dressed and outside to run, I did some really cool yoga, so much fun!♥

yesterday we made some vanilla cookies or my sister made them, I did the boring parts preparing and chopping the almonds :)) but rotating the handle was quite fun. You should have heard us you couldn't make one sentence without it was instantly misunderstood :)) *Press jenni!* *Press!? that's all I'm doing* *yes it came out!* yeah... :)) but we had a great laugh :))

so today the made the marzipan treats, I don't know what's wrong with my family my mom thought my really ugly snowman was eh.. the naughty part of a man... and my dad thought my moon was a banana, okay I guess it looked a little like a banana :))



but I'll se you later♥

xoxo Christina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥