Sunday, December 22, 2013

New in: Mac mineralize skinfinish in soft and gentle♥

Hi blog♥

So I got a prechristmas gift from my sisters father, yep my sister and I have different dads and my brother and I have different moms :))

My my sisters dad (victor) send my sister some money so she could buy christmas presents for her and I :)) I was allowed to open it as soon as i got it and my sister made a good choice, well she did see me drooling over it at the mac store in copenhagen :))

So beautiful, I can't wait to wear it, I have had a few makeup free days so haven't gotten the chance♥
as you can see on my skin it's not as bronzey as it looks, in the beginning I thought the got another color :))




Uhh! can't wait to make my what I got for christmas haul :))♥

xoxo Christina♥

1 comment:

  1. Lækre produkter, bronzeren er rigtig god :)

    xx

    cbycmodeblog.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥