Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Products of the year part 2♥


Hi blog 

part to of my best product of the year :))♥


So just got back from another shopping trip... :))

I finished my 500ml macadamia deep repair masque today :(( it's my baby♥ lucky me got a 100ml tube of my beloved masque in a gift set so i'm not all out still enough to keep me going until I order another :)) It works and I love It really notice a difference when I use it and when I don't♥

Batiste has probably been metioned one or two times to many on the blog but it is still a favorite I think this is my 4th or 5th bottle of the 400ml :))

depending on how greasy your hair get, mine gets really greasy so it works amazing on 2nd day hair where my hair is alredy really greasy but my 3rd day hair is a little to much for my dear batiste♥
but it does make my 3rd day hair look way nicer just not looking freshly washed♥

ALOE♥ By now you must know about my love for aloevera I made a blogpost about all the good stuff that aloe did but its danish ♥here♥
but it a natural product has so many great bennefits, no chemicals, parfume or anything it`s perfect♥

BB cream I may not be useing it now but it was my lifesavor in the summer time my skintone was uneven so I used this and it was spf 25 I belive so I didn`t have to remember sunscreen aswell becuse it was alredy in my makeup♥

but it was my products of the year, what is yours♥

xoxo Christina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥