Wednesday, January 29, 2014

All I want, all I want is everything♥ Cheap Asos Goddies♥

Hi blog♥

It may come as a surprise to you that I love shopping...  or maybe not but I do :))
And it like no matter how much money, maybe not if you are a millionarie, but no matter how much money you have, you always seem to run low on money fast, like a week after payday... Know that feeling? Really? welcome to da club♥

I'm going shopping again friday and saturday with my friend and my sister and after that I'll be broke again but since it is januray there has been some good sales so I've gotten alot more stuff (junk) for my money♥ that I'll show you later, what do you want? Haul video? or a haul blog post split into 3-4 blog posts?♥

But the point of the blog post was actually supposed to be about stuff that I wan't but I seems like It has gotten a little of track, lets put it back and flash some picture of stuff I would like to own♥

If you have seen something cool some where, don't be shy comment the link down below help me please my shopping addiction :))♥

The wired thing is I found more stuff I want in the mens section than the womans.. :))
and every time i saved something for later, two minutes later it's out of stock...


 I have a thing for these kind of men watches, even though I don´t wear a watch that often, but maybe I would If I had these♥


 And I really like amercian and british flag stuff :))♥


I need these!! it is a pair of shorts that look like a skirt, no more random pantie flash x))♥

xoxo Christina♥



2 comments:

  1. Elsker asos!

    Kig gerne forbi - lige nu har jeg giveaway igang. :)
    http://miaekholm.blogspot.dk/2014/01/giveaway-lidt-blandet.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaa asos er skønt! Nice kigger da lige forbi :)) <3

      Delete

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥