Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mua cosmetics haul :))

Hi blog :))

So I've bought some makeup from mua, it is the first time I've ever ordered from Them. And I am really  excited to try my new stuff :))


The undress your skin higlighter, everytime I wanted to order this it was out of stock but I finally got it, I've heard people say that it is a dupe for mac natural skin finish - soft and gentle. Hmm i don't really know about that I swatched it it's really beautiful but way more pinktoned and mac is more neutral-gold-bronze :))

thesefashionista nail lacquers are so beautiful!! but the lightest glitter blue on the right looked hunter green on the website but it´s gorgeous and I just lost my other turquoise nail polish so thas fine.

Colors L to R = mystical dragon - hidden treasure - jezebel


these fashionista eyeliners are really pretty haven't tried them yet♥
colors L to R: style queen - 24/7 style - exhibition


mua's new range mua luxe I've heard people wait for ages to get these and when they have odered they may not get all because there was such a high demand but maybe not anymore but I really wanted them, you apply them and then they dry matte they are wet in the swatch because it takes a few minuttes to dry♥


xoxo Christina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥