Thursday, January 9, 2014

New in: New Look ♥

Hi blog♥

yes I have been shopping again... :)) but I was acually kinda cheated, they said they have sendt a free shipping and I got so excited and filled my basket typed the kode and nothing happend. Apparently there was stading something with very small writing, that I cou
ld only use it if I lived in uk :(( so I needed to add for 20£ more but luckly my sister wanted some stuff as well :)) so we got the worldwide free shipping♥

I don't hope that anyone get's offended by the foldet underwear x)) but some just can't take it I understand there is a difference on bikini and underwear, but it's not like I'm flashing it your face :))♥

Oh and I was at the gym for the first time today, and it was so much fun♥



xoxo Christina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥