Thursday, January 2, 2014

New in♥

Hi blog ♥

so I've been shopping once more :)) and I got an order from new look and smartsport on its way, and I just recived my asos order... ups :))

but I only got a few things, a black high-low dress, a grey sweater with roses from H&M and from a store called matas a maybelline gift set such a good deal, Compared to if I bought them by them selfs, for the price I got it for, I got the master precise eyeliner for free and and the rocket mascare a bit cheaper, I love gift sets :))

Didn't really need them now but, it's good to have backup :))




xoxo Christina♥

2 comments:

  1. Lovely dress! :-)

    Love Malene ♥
    Justadelprado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak tror vaskemaskinen har spist den, har ikke set den siden jeg smed den til vask :)) eller så ligger den i en af tøjbunkerne♥

    ReplyDelete

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥