Friday, February 7, 2014

Broken charger... Bærbar.com :))

Hi blog :))

So my charger for my dear computer is broken.. and I'm stuck with this tiny Black one, that can't stop correcting what I'm writeing I can't even type WHO without It changes in to big letters. Argh.. I suffer.

But for mine and others luck, there a websites like bærbar.com that Sells chargers yay! even tough their link name is something else than the tiltle on the website. If you wan't to search the link it is http://shop.notebookonline.dk/ :))

This computer makes me mad!!

But if you click here Charger :)) you can choose exact´ly the one you need, and I'm in a big need. everything on this computer is so small and the Fn button is where the Ctrl button should be and Uhhhh... 

But I think it's quite nice that they have so many Chargers to choose from, because I won't spend a lot of time looking at some pages that don't have what I need!

I have a Packard bell computer, not really a mac book person, maybe it's because I'm not used to them, but I don't like my sisters macbook :))

And the charger you need is quite easy to find, because they are alpabetical :))

 
hope it might help some people :))
 
xoxo Christina :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥