Saturday, February 15, 2014

What I did on Valentines day♥

Hi blog :))

So it was Valentines day yesterday, and I didn't have a date, but it's all good because boys don't like me any of the other days, so thats just great :))

But I started off with eating dinner with my mom and dad, then ate som small chocolates and saw Danish x-factor, Omg there is so little talent in that show, british and american x-factor is so much better!

later I got some snaps from my sweet friends, who asked if I wanted to join them, they had a little get together, so my parents dropped me off and the girls and I ate candy and chocolate and they smoked hookah, (not me though I have and will never smoke) while we had a few mojitos :))♥

Argh I look like a baby with no eyelashes when I don't wear makeup x)) but who cares♥
- Had a little crush on Idas guitar♥








xoxo Christina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥