Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Dream vacation♥

Hi blog♥

So spring is upon us and after that it's summertime, my favorite time of the year♥ But sadly I'm not going anywhere this year since, we might celebrate christmas in Korea, where my sister will be studying for 6 months and we are planning a trip to Asia in 2015♥

I don't know about the Korea thing, my parents keep saying it but I don't think we'll go, because of my grandparents♥

But anyway but with no vacation to look forward to I thought it could be fun to plan my own little dream vacation, so I looked a little around on this page hideaways.dk and found the most perfect place in the world!!

The most pefect place in the world♥

I'ts so beautiful and it has a spa!! and the pictures of the food is amazing, and the huge pool, I'm sold.
The golf and tennis course looks so much fun, I've always wanted to go golfing on a resort or a countryclub. I've watched to much TV with rich girls playing golf and tennis in a cute outfit x)) ♥

It's in France so It´s hot in the summer but not fillipino hot (40+ degrees celsius) only 5 km from the city and shopping and cafes. I could stay there forever, that could be a nice life♥






xoxo Christina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥