Monday, March 10, 2014

New In♥

Hi blog♥

So sunday I bought this super adoreable clock that looks like three books♥

and It is going to fit perfectly in my new room, where the theme probably would be pastels and brights, because those are the colors I love the most♥

And In my head I've planned that because my dad is going to make some shelves over the footend og my bed, it should be on one of those and everyday when I wake up I can see what time it is without having to search for my Ipad a million times, to see how many minnutes I have left to snoose in :))




xoxo Christina♥

4 comments:

  1. That looks really great! Where did you buy it? :)

    // randomdanishcitizen.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Wow, that's really cheap! I will definitely check it out :D

      Delete

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥