Saturday, March 29, 2014

Shopping my stash♥

Hi blog♥

If you don't know what shopping your stash is about, it's just digging through your makeup collection and bring up some stuff you haven't used in a while♥


The first things are these Rimmel london color show off lipsticks that I used to be obsessed with, it has been discontinued. I just remember really loveing them and using them almost everyday, so I need to start useing them again♥


This next little treasure is a gosh effect powder in Aqua, It's a very old product I took from my mom when I'd just begun using makeup, and didn't feel like I had enough x))♥ but it's just gorgeous and I've never really used it. It gives a nice little pop of color♥


The last thing is a basic but my undereyes has never been a problem + my current  mineral foundation is so good, like amazing, so I've not really been needing a concealer, but I tried this on and I't made, what looked fine look great!♥ so I'm going to try to get some more use out of this, and it's not really noticeable not like "oh it's so obvious, she is wearing concealer" I´m using it on the picture above and I think it looks nice♥

xoxo Christina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥