Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spice up your room. Personal poster♥

Hi blog♥

You might know, that I'm in the middle of moving in to my sisters room, a very long proces :))
My old room was green like this♥


Sorry about the blurryness, just got my camera at the time didn't know to focus :))

Anyway my current room is white, which I do not love, I'm okay with it I guess thats why it's taking so long, my old room took a week max and this has been on for over maybe two months.

And then I thought I'll just find some really pretty colorful thing to put in my room, but everything I find is black or white and if it is a pretty color then it's a vase or a paperbox. then I tried my luck with wall stickers, there all black, though I did find somewhere online with butterflies.

Now I think I have the solution. I have an angled wall, so I can't hang pictures but a huge poster, I would love having either just a normal picture shape or a panorama picture on my angled wall. The best part is I can choose whatever picture I wan't♥ a beach sunset, a blooming tree on a bright day♥

onlinefotoservice.dk has just the perfect thing stickon poster no tape no nothing and you can take it down and put it up again several times♥

You can choose formats, like 2:3, 3:4, Quadratic formats and panoramic formats♥

and some inspiration from the site, not sure what I wan't yet♥



xoxo Christina♥

2 comments:

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥