Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The body shop event♥

Hi blog♥

So monday I attended a The body shop event. I was so great and It was supporting a really good cause, an organisation called hope now who help trafficked people, the money from the ticket sale all went to the organisation♥

There were makeovers, free food, snacks and drinks. A popular blogger talked about the newest makeup trends, the colorscheme of this year, the color of the year and how women regained their individuality by reciveing a box of lipstick under a war, quite interesting♥

But first these two amazing, brave women told their heartbreaking stories about how they have been trafficked♥

at the end a makeup artist who styles models and celebs showed his tips and tricks, it was such an incredible night and the goddiebag didn't hurt♥

So I'll have a few pictures from the event and tomorrow I'll have pictures of everything I got in my goddiebag, it is some really great stuff♥





remeber to enter my giveaway  here♥

xoxo Christina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥