Thursday, May 22, 2014

Food of the day♥

Hi blog♥

Does anyone but be like to see what people eat? it always gives me inspiration to make new food. I haven't seen any blogposts of it, but I love when people share their food especially when they made it's home made and healthy♥

So I thought I'd show you what I've fed my belly with today :))

So I wanted to go to the gym this morning, so I had a big breakfeast (would have anyway I love food♥) because I do not like exersice on an emty stomach, I've tried wakeing up and immediately go for a run, it was really unpleasent :))

The point is I had a big bowl organic porridge with some fruit on the side, I love porridge♥


For my lunch I had two big salmon fillets, yes by them selfs. I adore salmon so much, that when I have it for dinner that is the only thing I eat. forget rice and sause, it's a waste of space in my belly :))
- and a little later, as a snack, I had some whole grain pretzel sticks♥



For dinner I had homemade sushi yes!!! I love my moms sushi♥

xoxo Christina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥