Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May Favorites♥

Hi blog♥

I feel like it has been a little while since I've done a favorites blog post so I thought it was about time aand I have really noticed the fact that I've reached for a little more than everything else♥


I simply love how this blush look, I think i looks awesome on my skin and it is really pigmented and blendable, my only issue is it stinks it smells so bad, like chemically and you can smell it after you have applyed it but it fades so.. yeah but I still love it♥


This is amazing I hope the giveaway winner is enjoying her lipbutter, she should have it by now. This is so nice and creamy to have on the lips and it just last so long. I remember putting it on at night and when I woke up and got a nice surprise when I found out, there was still lipbalm on my lips, which made me happy♥


This is my ultimate lifesaver. This month it has hotter and I've been sweating. When I've used this I know I'm save, because this works so well and it is anti-perspirant so it does that I don't smell sweaty. You know you can put a normal deo on and suddenly the smell of sweat breaks trough... not good. but this smells so good and really protects me from being stinky. It does last really long!♥


I love coral blush when I look tan, I don't think I've gotten that much sun but I just feel tanner, well I must have gotten just a little sun. I don't know the name of the brand, since I bought it in a random store a few years ago. It is still amazing and crazy pigmented, so I'll have to used a stippling brush or it will get to heavy♥

What have you loved this month?♥

xoxo Christina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥