Saturday, May 3, 2014

New in: Cutest wallet ever♥

Hi blog♥

So I recently got this wallet and I freaking love it! It is so cute, and I love how it has a wrist band, It has come in handy so many times while useing it♥ It like your carrying your wallet while still haveing a free hand and it so great because I always used to bring a crossbody bag just to have my wallet in but now I just grab it and go, without getting annoyed with the fact that I need to carry it♥

The wallet is so beautiful, I love how it's two toned and there is a compartment in the back for your phone and there is also a little hole in the side, so you can plug your earphones in, and listen to music while your phone is in your wallet♥

It's in quite alot of colors, I think I'll get more♥

It's called the crown smart pouch wallet and it is sold lots of places I got min from amazon♥

The last picture isn't mine just wanted to show you what it looked like with the listen to music while your phone is in your wallet thing♥




xoxo Christina♥

10 comments:

  1. Hvor er den fin! :-D

    Love Malene ♥
    Justadelprado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det er da bare den smukkeste pung jeg har set! :)

    Må hellere gå på udkig efter sådan en fin sag.

    http://simoneeart.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja den er bare så flot♥
      Hehe lyder som en god ide :))

      Delete
  3. Den er super fin!

    kig gerne forbi
    behindtheattitude.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kan du sætte et link ind til, hvor du fik den fra amazon? :)
    www.katrinesommer.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo det skal jeg nok, skal bare lige hjem først :))

      Delete
  5. Hej. hvor er den bare fin! Super skøn blog du har,kig forbi min hvis du får lyst :)
    - Line
    //www.Linebiine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja er også glad for den♥ aww hvor er du sød, kigger da lige forbi med det samme♥

      Delete

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥