Wednesday, June 11, 2014

New in: Splintered♥

Hi blog♥

So I don't remember ever doing a book new in, only as like a christmas haul♥ I got this bookcalled splintered I don't remeber who mentioned it but is a story about Alice in wonderlands great-great-great granddoughter Alyssa who think she is going to end up in a mad home because it runs in her family, she can hear the toughts of plants and insects but she is going to find out if she is mad or not and if her great-great-great grandmother was telling the truth about what she experienced♥

I can't wait to read it but i just started a new book after finishing the 3rd fifty shades og grey and the fault in our stars, amazing books♥

Did you even know I love books?♥


xoxo Christina♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥