Monday, September 15, 2014

Beautybay the collection beauty sponge review♥

Hi blog♥

So I've used this beauty sponge for a while now and I thought I'd make a review♥

I can't comepare this to the original beautyblender since I haven't tried it but I'll just share my experience with This littel. It's really great for the price I belive it's around 5£, So great and I love it. It's not that soft but I wouldn't say that it' hard either, it's fairly easy to squeeze. I feel like I need a lot less product (Foundation/BB-cream) to cover my face and I, can make a nice thin layer but I'm also able to make more  layers if I want to, without it looking cakey or streaky. It's amazing at blending my makeup, even into those hard to get areas like the side of the nose and around the eyes. The sponge is so incredibly easy to clean, the dirt just go away after a little soap and water. As for some of my brushes I can clean them over and over againg and there will still be product in the brush♥

If you don't want to spend the money on the beautyblender this is truely an amazing option♥

xoxo Christina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥