Thursday, August 28, 2014

Cozy nights, Pretty little liars style♥

Hi blog♥

I was just in the mood to light some candels, eat candy and watch the PPl episodes I was missing, It' so cozy with the little candels and a blanket wraped around you, while you sit/lay in bed♥

what series are you watching? I'm personally waithing for grimm, once upon a time and devious maids to come back + I kinda want to see all merlin episodes again.... You caught me... I like supernatual magic and monster series x)) ♥



xoxo Christina♥

2 comments:

  1. Nice post friend

    Visit my blog

    Mobile phone >> eboklik.blogspot.com
    >> indohp33.blogspot.com
    Biografi >> selatberita.blogspot.com

    Thank's for your time to visit's my blog

    ReplyDelete

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥