Saturday, August 30, 2014

My August favorites♥

Hi blog♥

So for today I just took a few snapshots of my favorite things this month♥




1. Rosebud Strawberry lipbalm: It's been a while since I've had the Strawberry flavor rosebud on the blog and I'm brining it back to show you that I still love it! I've almost used it up it's scary, before I buy it again I'll have to use the three other rosebud lipblams I own, No I can have two ;)) one at home and one I'm my bag♥

2. Urbanears Humlan headphones: I've spend lots of time at my summerhouse, and it's a lot smaller than our house and if my mom and dad are watching tv, I can't just go to my room and then all the noise from the tv is blocked. So when I want to watch youtube videos or listen to music I pop on my headphones♥

3. Malibu spf 15 dry oil spray: I'm obsessed with protecting my skin from the sun, but I hate thick sunscreen. It's non greasy and sinks into the skin in a sec. 

4. Beautybay the colection makeup sponge: best way to apply a thin streaakfree base and that is exactly what I need when I wear makeup, which is not so often in the summer, but that school has started I'm starting to wear makeup again♥

5. Elf blush in innocence: fits any look, looks nice with any lipstick or eyeshadow look and it's just been the one I reach for the most♥

6. The body shop fijan water lotus: It smells so good! I can't get enough of it, it smealls so fresh and sweet at the same time, it's hard to describe♥

7. Beautybay the collection mascara: most reached for mascara, and one of my favorites, it gives me great volume and lenght♥

xoxo Christina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥