Sunday, August 3, 2014

New design + some info♥

Hi blog♥

As you might have noticed I have changed the design, with some help from my sister who drew the cartoon me on her computer, so thanks to her. I also finally figured out how to use "my pages" and I'm planning on makeing pages for different blogposts I've done muliple of.

I've alredy done all my reviews and I'm working on my hauls/new in. I just hope it will be easier to navigate around the page and if there is a certain type of blog post you would like to see, for an example "all my monthly favorites" then you would be able to find it under pages, without having to search for them in my arcives. Hope you enjoy the new design as much as I do :))

And just for fun, the drawing, bottle and necklace before they were in my new header♥




xoxo Christina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥