Sunday, September 7, 2014

7 deadly sins of beauty tag♥

Hi blog♥

This is the 7 deadly sins of beauty tag♥




Tag questions♥

1 Greed: What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive beauty product?'
-My most inexpensive beauty product is my NYC show  timer glitter liner. which was 75p (aroumd 7 DKK) and my most expensive beauty product, I was going to say Mac mineralize skin finnish in soft and gentle, which is around 240 DKK but then I realised it was my ysl lipstick... :))

2 Wrath: What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
-The young blood powder, the poder is amazing but shade 03 honey is way to light and the shade darker 04 tawnee is wayyyy to dark. <3

3 Gluttony: What are your most delicious beauty products?
-My YSL lipstick in nr. 6 because it smells yummy, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is.

4 Sloth: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
-Concealer, I always forget it and when I'm all done and descover a red spot, I'm just too lazy to fix it.

5 Pride: What beauty product gives you the most self-confidence?
-My gosh Boomtastic volume XXL mascara, it makes my lashes long and full

Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
- High cheekbones and marked jawline, Chuck Bass cheek bones.... Mmmhh <3

7 Envy: What product would you most like to receive as a gift?
I really would love to try Bennefit they are real mascara, because people hype so much about it <3


xoxo Christina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥