Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My favorite app: Jamies to do list♥

Hi blog♥

Today I'd like to share an app which has made my life easier. Jamies to do list is a free app with you guessed it to do lists but it's not just one. on the app there is in the right side "Topics" you can choose like, home, work, other and reminders. If you choose reminders it will be like an alarm that at the time you want, it will tell you what you need to remember. when you create new task, you can write a head line and then there is a description box where you can write in detail what you need to do. If you want you can move

When you have done the task you click the square and it disappers. This has help for an eksample my blogging, by telling me what I need to take pictures of or my shopping by what I need to buy, because I'm running out♥
*moving task*


*did task*

*task disappers*


*reminders*

xoxo Christina♥

5 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it! Thanks for the kind words!! (My wife will be very pleased)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you and your wife are very welcome and I'm guessing your wife is Jamie? other wise It would be kinda wired :))

      Delete
    2. lol, yep I designed it per her specifications.

      Delete
    3. You did a great job! She has great taste in colors :)

      Delete
  2. Great article, totally what I needed.

    My web-site :: deer season

    ReplyDelete

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥