Tuesday, September 9, 2014

New in:really inexpensive 24 piece brush set♥

Hi blog♥

Another amazon deal that I found was these great and soft brushes♥ I really wanted some more eyeshadow brushes and an angeld contour brush.  I just thought at It would be way cheaper to buy this whole set than to buy individual brushes, so I did♥

As I said the brushes are nicely soft and you get way more than what you pay for look and quality wise. I got 24 amazing brushes for far less money than my one foundation brush from sigma, it's crazy and I love it ;)) + it comes with a brush holder? not sure what you call it but you can see for yourself. the brand is called makeup for you♥

Some of the brushes are a little dirty, hehe sorry♥



xoxo Christina♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥