Tuesday, October 7, 2014

7 Deadly sins of skincare tag!♥

Hi blog♥

So Instead of just doing the beauty tag I thought I'd would be fun to, do a skincare version aswell and then I'll change the lust question. Just a bit♥

Tag Questions♥

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive skincare item? What is your most expensive?



My most inexpensive skincare item must be, my Pretty face mud mask, I got for 99p (around 8 DKK)


My most expensive skincare item must be my Ole Henriksen aloe mask which is 405 DKK but I got mine on sale, don't remember the price though♥


2. WRATH: What 
skincare product do you have a love/hate relationship with? 

My sundance sunscreen, because It has great ingredients and a high spf but it's to thick to wear under makeup and If I wear it without makeup, my skin looks grey and dead, so I only use it when I go to the beach♥


3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious 
skincare products?

It's my formula 10.0.6 mudmask, Just because it smells like strawberries♥


4. SLOTH: What 
skincare product do you neglect, due to laziness?
My Vichy eye serum. When I'm tired I'll just slap on my aloe and head to bed, but I wish I used it more♥

5. PRIDE: What 
skincare product gives you the most self confidence?

You might know that I love, love, love! my Aloe wear and the reason why I gives me confidence, is because, it has improved, the way my skin look. I have less spots and I don't have dry skin anymore. I used to have combination skin, with dry patchy cheeks and really oily T-zone. Now I'm just oily, but not as much♥


6. LUST: What would your perfect guy's skincare routine be like?

Okay, so for me to be able to do this tag with different subjects I had to change this question a bit.

My "dream" guy. I would love for him to take care of his skin, not as much as I do but it would be cool If he used my aloe as a moisturizer and maybe a cleanser once in a while, to minimize chances of breakouts, and just for fun wear a face mask with me once in a while as well♥


7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?


I would love to recive this gentle spray toner from Ole henriksen, just because sometimes my skin could use a "pick me up" once in a while + I tried a tester once and fell in love♥

I've also done the 7 deadly sins of beauty tag if you want to read it :))
xoxo Christina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥