Saturday, October 25, 2014

New in: Glitter Blazer♥

Hi blog♥

So when the mid-seanson sale was rageing I bought this beautiful grey glitterblazer, but it is not made in  a stiff blazer "material" but it's like a cardigan, which looks like a blazer. I think it's so pretty and I can actually move my arms!! God damn my wide shoulders...♥ It is just so pretty and goes well with some types of dresses, looked cute with my skater dress. It could also be cute with a lightblue shirt and black jeans, in my head it does, but it might look horrible :))



xoxo Christina♥

4 comments:

  1. Hvor er den fin! :-) Kig endelig gerne forbi!

    Love Malene ♥
    Justadelprado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak er rigtig glad for den :)) <3
      -smutter lige forbi ;))

      Delete
  2. I AM YOUR NEW FOLLOWER :) FOLLOW BACK ? ♥
    NICE BLOG,I LOVE IT *
    XOXO
    WWW.BLOG017.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Yes I'll do it right away <3

      Delete

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥