Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The body shop review week day 2: TBS Olive bodyscrub review♥

Hi blog♥ 

So it is day 2 of TBS review week :))

This bodyscrub is really nice and creamy but it takes a little work to use it is so thick that I need to add water frequently or else it's almost impossible to distribute and scrub. I think it's okay and I enjoy using it at the moment but I have no intention of buying it againg just because it takes so much work to use and the scrub particals is all over the floor, they don't just disappear like salt, suger scrubs or other things that are usually in bodyscrubs. It does make my skin soft and moisturized but there is just not enough good things to overpower the bad/annoying things but I will use it up♥


xoxo Christina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥