Sunday, November 16, 2014

My favorite supermodel♥

Hi blog♥

Today I want you to "meet" my favorite super model, the queen of poseing Coco Rocha♥ She is so beautiful, cool and bold♥ At first I was like; Noo she cut her hair but the I saw how beautiful her short hair photos are♥

About Rocha: Fun fact she got discovered by agent Charls Stuart at an Irishdancing competition, and the fact that she never thought of being a model and know is known as the queen of posing, is pretty incredible. Her professional carrer began in 2004 where she signed with SUPREME and that was the start for her♥












xoxo Christina♥

1 comment:

  1. Inspirerende billeder af modellerne! :-) Kig endelig gerne forbi.

    Love Malene ♥
    Justadelprado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥