Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My five orange favorites :))

Hi blog

I'm running out of ideas for how to start these color favorites so yeah, it time for orange! I actually have some orange things with orange scent, so that is a win win <3






1. Gosh lip liner in 005 flirty orange
Amazing color and pigmentation I'm in love with it! Smooth and waterproof, how cool is that? It's long lasting and a great base for my orange lipcolors. I need this in like every color!

2. Maxfactor glossfinity in satsuma
They don't lie! this last for so long with tiny to no chipping. dries fast and somehow it's looks creamy or maybe more gelish it's just gorgeous <3

3. The bodyshop satsuma body polish
I love the satsuma scent in general, but this bodybolish is really good, mild but good. My skin feels so good after use and the scent lingers onto the skin, which is wonderful, I try not to use it too often, because it's perfect for travel, but sometimes I just need to use it, sparingly.

4. Thebodyshop satsuma bodybutter
Same same love the smell, the consistency is so creamy and sink in to the skin very nicely, some of the butters are quite hard in consistency. I had a raspberry one and a few hours after applying it, I could scrape pink residue off my skin.

5. ysl rouge volupte shine in nr 14.
There isn't much to say. this is simply amazing the formula is spot on, soft and light but with awesome pigmentation and a settle beautiful scent, some say it's not but I find that it has great saying power, not sure about this one but my red one stains my lips and makes the color last even longer <3

xoxo Christina <3

1 comment:

  1. I like the color orange and I do own a orange lipstick wich I love.
    stylebysidibe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥