Sunday, November 2, 2014

My top 5 makeup products

Hi blog

This is my top 5 makeup products


In no particular order.

1.My dear matte bronzer from Cargo. I use it almost everyday to bronze up my complexion and countor a bit.

2. My Stila Merry and bright eyeshadow/blush pallete. I love this pallet so much! I use it almost everyday, the matte brown and matte black for my eyebrows, but I also use the other  shades and the creme blush is beautiful.

3. Unknown blush. I bought  this ages ago in a random shop and the name has faded away. It' incredibly pigmented so you only need to lightly dab your brush into it, and it look even more gorgeous with a highlighter on top.

4. gosh Boomtastic XXL volume mascara. It's my baby, but It's slowly drying out ;(( but it's amazing lenght and great volume.

5. Rimmel scandaleyes kohl liner in bright blue. Beautiful colour, nicely pigmented, doesn't smudge I love it.

xoxo Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥