Wednesday, January 28, 2015

5 blue favorites :))

Hi blog <3

I had so much fun with the 5 pink favorites for breastcancer awareness, that I decided to make more, with other colors, so far I've taking pictures for green, yellow, orange, purple and red So i'm excited to get those posted as well <3





1. Healthy Hair Soy Touchable Weightless Hairspray I love this because it makes my hairstyle last, as it is supposed to (she said with "all about the bass" melody) but it doesn't feel like i have anything in my hair.

2.  Stila merry and bright, perfect neutral palette with amazing shadows and a gorgeous blush, I've hit pan on three colors, almost used up two <3

3. Rimmel london scandal eyes eyeliner in bright blue. Omg! i love everything about it. The color is perfect, texture so creamy and just glides on my eyes and it last so long <3

4. The bodyshop fijan water lilly bodyspray. one of the best scents ever it is just amazing, I can't describe how good it is, go find out!

5. Ole Henriksen black/blueberry enzyme mask, I loooove this it is an aloe vera based mask with awesome things in it. When I wash this off my skin is so soft, nothing and I men NOTHING makes my skin feel like this mask does <3

                                                                    xoxo Christina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥