Friday, January 30, 2015

New in: Ardell Brow powder

Hi blog <3

So I was in need of a new brow powder, and I did not feel like spending a lot of money on it. So I tried to find an inexpencive one, but it was all pencils or brow mascara, untill I came across Ardells brow defining powder on Nelly.com (link to brow powder).

I had heard a lot about their lashes, so I thought why not try this. I'm glad I did I really like it!! there is only light brown and black on the page, but the light brown is perfect for me, and it looks quite good on my sister as well, who has colored her hair a medium to dark chocolate brown.

* looks a little shimmery, bu it is totally matte*


xoxo Christina <3 

2 comments:

  1. Lækre sager du har fået dig, Christina! :-)

    Kig meget gerne forbi min nye blog ♥ -
    http://thewriter.bloggersdelight.dk/

    ReplyDelete

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥