Friday, January 16, 2015

New in: Yves saint laurent rouge pur couture the mats 205 prune virgin

Hi blog

I normally go for the rouge volupte shine lipsticks, but recently I fell in love with this beautiful deep matte red with cool purplish undertones. it'looks a little shinny on the pictures but when I wear it, it is matte. It is smooth and non drying! It's going to be a winter essential <3

Went a little crazy with the picture, I usually just have it in my hand against a white wall, so I wanted to try something completely different, so I made a little setup. 



Haha my tooth gap, get the London look.... <3

xoxo Christina <3

2 comments:

  1. Helt vildt flot farve - elsker matte læbestifter!

    www.amaliefernande.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak skal du have, haha me to, er helt tosset med den <3

      Delete

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥