Friday, November 3, 2017

7 deadly sins of parfume tag♥

Hi blog♥

So Instead of just doing the beauty tag I thought I'd would be fun to, do a parfume version aswell and then I'll change the lust and sloth questions. Just a bit♥

Tag Questions♥

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive parfume? What is your most expensive?


My most inexpensive parfume is my Ray Saxx Heart parfume I bought almost 4-5 years ago for 20 DKK


I recived my Marc Jacobs Daisy, as a christmas present from my oncle a few years back. I belive the original price for the 75ml is 550 DKK

2. WRATH: What parfume do you have a love/hate relationship with? 

I have a love/hate relationship with the beyonce heat parfume, because I really love the scent of the parfume, but it's very strong, so I easy put to much on, like every freaking time... but when it fades a bit it's just amazing♥

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious parfume?

The Pink chiffon body mist from bath and bodyworks is my most delish parfume, because it smells like cotton candy♥

4. SLOTH: What 
parfume do you use the least?
One of my least used parfumes is the CK one shock, it's not because I don't like it I just seem to forget it♥

5. PRIDE: What parfume product gives you the most self confidence?
Versace Bright Crystal I say it time and time again. This is my holy grail parfume♥ It's a sensual floral scent, fresh but also musky♥

6. LUST: What would your perfect guy's signature scent be?


The perfect guy would very much be allowed to wear this scent!! better stock up boys it's limited edtion♥


7. ENVY: What parfume would you most like to receive as a gift?

I tried this at the store and oh my!! one of the most yummy perfumes I've tried in a long time ♥  ;))

xoxo Christina♥

5 comments:

  1. Lækre parfumer!

    Love Malene ♥
    Justadelprado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! It looks so nice!
    Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ysl black opium is my fave expensive perfume! But at over €100 I don't think I'll be getting it soon! X

    Styling ripped jeans for summer over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looked at the scent description, it looks so good!!

      Delete

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥