Friday, July 3, 2015

Brand review: Beautybay the collection♥

Hi blog♥

So I thought I'd make a mini review of Beauty bays own brand. I haven't tried every single thing but I've tried a some things from the collection♥

I impression on the brand is really good, good quality products and things and a great price too! There is a nice range of products and the ones I've tried are really good. If you would like to try some of their things but don't want to spend to much, I really recommed getting their seasonal/occasion boxes, there you'll get muliple products to try for an even less price than the products seperatly♥

If you had any doubts about trying the brand I hope this removed them or made you discover the brand/website








xoxo Christina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write a comment, would love to talk to you!♥